[SOLVED] Help. What do I do now?

McFlyIn6

Prominent
Jul 13, 2021
So recently I got this Windows 7 and I installed it after installing it was sucessful but I cant connect to the internet realizing that those drivers cant be installed automatically I still had to install manually

Here are those locked on Other Devices which I found on device manager

Ethernet controller
PCI Memory Controller
PCI Simple communications controller
SM Bus Controller
Universal Serial Bus USB controller
Unknown Device
And
Video Controller

Which Those are locked and needed to install a driver manually but how?

Solution
So recently I got this Windows 7 and I installed it after installing it was sucessful but I cant connect to the internet realizing that those drivers cant be installed automatically I still had to install manually

Its more likely that you're trying to install Windows 7 on modern hardware that no longer supports Windows 7.
If that's what you're trying to achieve, trying to get drivers to work may be very hard or near impossible
Windows 7 End of Life support was already last year (Jan 14, 2020)

You can still technically install Windows 7 on a motherboard that doesn't support it, but the thing is you will run into issues. The first issue that you will come across is lack of driver support. Without driver support, your operating...

Its more likely that you're trying to install Windows 7 on modern hardware that no longer supports Windows 7.
If that's what you're trying to achieve, trying to get drivers to work may be very hard or near impossible
Windows 7 End of Life support was already last year (Jan 14, 2020)

You can still technically install Windows 7 on a motherboard that doesn't support it, but the thing is you will run into issues. The first issue that you will come across is lack of driver support. Without driver support, your operating system can't communicate with the components in your motherboard such as USB, ethernet, etc.

Ethernet controller
PCI Memory Controller
PCI Simple communications controller
SM Bus Controller
Universal Serial Bus USB controller
Unknown Device
And
Video Controller

You have to test yourself which drivers work and which ones don't. Whatever you get to manage to work, that's what you're left with, unless you can find a driver in the internet for your specific needs that can run on Windows 7.

The second issue if you're still trying to use Windows 7 is you'll face security issues and exploits. It won't be safe to connect your system to the internet in the long run. If a zero day exploit hits you like ransomware, you're out of luck. All the more reason to use Windows 10, or perhaps try Linux which is free.

Solution