[SOLVED] Help with Blue Screen ?

May 14, 2021
I am updating my windows 7 through bootable flash drive. And this shows up:

https://ibb.co/HF03mmW

I remake my bootable flash drive many times and this blue screen shows up everytime:(

How to solve this?

Solution
You're added a Windows 10 tag on this thread. Is it that you're trying to migrate to Windows 10 from Windows 7? If so, please try and install Windows 10 from scratch. you should be able to use the same license key for Windows 7. Prior to installing Windows 10, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your platform(PC's motherboard or laptop). When fabricating the bootable installer for Windows 10, use a 16GB pendrive and use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate said bootable USB installer.

On second thoughts, can you list the specs to your build, that you're intending to install the OS on?

Lutfij

Titan
You're added a Windows 10 tag on this thread. Is it that you're trying to migrate to Windows 10 from Windows 7? If so, please try and install Windows 10 from scratch. you should be able to use the same license key for Windows 7. Prior to installing Windows 10, make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your platform(PC's motherboard or laptop). When fabricating the bootable installer for Windows 10, use a 16GB pendrive and use Windows Media Creation Tools to fabricate said bootable USB installer.

On second thoughts, can you list the specs to your build, that you're intending to install the OS on?

Solution
May 14, 2021

Yes sir im trying to upgrade my pc from win 7 to win10. Thanks for answering sir.

May 14, 2021

It's:

Mb- N68-VS3 UCC
CPU- AMD PHENOM II X3 720
RAM - 6 GB
GPU - NVIDIA GTS 450
WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT

All parts are old sir😅