Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Can anyone help please?
I'm not sure how it's happened but when i click on a file it highlights it
but when i click on any other file it highlights all files. Anyone know how
to get rid of it?

On Monday 12 September 2005 04:04 pm, Jon had this to say in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Can anyone help please?
> I'm not sure how it's happened but when i click on a file it highlights it
> but when i click on any other file it highlights all files. Anyone know
> how to get rid of it?

Shift key on your keyboard stuck down?

--
Now this is Eye-Candy! Most beautiful desktop in the world.
Checkout ELive - a live Linux CD - run R17

Reboot and see if the system repairs itself.