Status
Not open for further replies.

lilpixie

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013
Hello,
which is better for mmorpg the radeon x1950 crossfire or the ati radeon hd 4300/4500 series i have both and can they work together

Solution
Based on the graphics card hierarchy chart, I'd say the x1950 is better - it's somewhere between 5 and 8 tiers higher depending on whether you have the gt, pro, xt, or xtx model. I haven't done much with sli or crossfire, but I've gotten the impression it works best with identical models of graphics card. Doing it with different generations of graphics cards seems dicey to me.
Based on the graphics card hierarchy chart, I'd say the x1950 is better - it's somewhere between 5 and 8 tiers higher depending on whether you have the gt, pro, xt, or xtx model. I haven't done much with sli or crossfire, but I've gotten the impression it works best with identical models of graphics card. Doing it with different generations of graphics cards seems dicey to me.

Solution

lilpixie

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013

ok ty is there any um thing i need to download specific for my graphics card and can i make my display better

lilpixie

Honorable
Jan 19, 2013

i did brightness and conttrast are all the way up no help when i turn up the gamma it helps a little

Status
Not open for further replies.