yeah my computer is messed up and i just received it as a present. um i have
a shuttle spacewalker and it has a pentium 3 1.0Ghz.it also has 256Mb of
Memory and a S3 twister graphics chip built in . the problem i keep having is
my computer restarts by itself when ever i try to play music play a game
using the 3d graphics or if i try to change configurations at all for example
display properties or sound properties or system properties etc.also it
randomly restarts by itself for no reason sometimes i checked the systems
advanced power settings and automactic restart was never on. also when i run
in safe mode it work better a little the sometimes it restart in safe mode to
so i don't think its hardware related.plz help me man i know you guyz have to
be good heheHeHe stewie rules

If your computer is that new it should still be under warranty. Talk to the
manufacturer.

Ted Zieglar

"smb28" <smb28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> yeah my computer is messed up and i just received it as a present. um i
> have
> a shuttle spacewalker and it has a pentium 3 1.0Ghz.it also has 256Mb of
> Memory and a S3 twister graphics chip built in . the problem i keep having
> is
> my computer restarts by itself when ever i try to play music play a game
> using the 3d graphics or if i try to change configurations at all for
> example
> display properties or sound properties or system properties etc.also it
> randomly restarts by itself for no reason sometimes i checked the systems
> advanced power settings and automactic restart was never on. also when i
> run
> in safe mode it work better a little the sometimes it restart in safe mode
> so i don't think its hardware related.plz help me man i know you guyz have
> be good heheHeHe stewie rules

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

New P3 1.0GHz?
I'd check the RAM using Memetest or the MS utility; next, look for file
errors using Administrative Tools/Event Viewer.
Michael