Question Hi ive been having lot of issues with my new cpu and motherboard but it seems like my gpu is aswel

Oct 26, 2022
Whenever i play a game it crashes with this as the event

The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
Error occurred on GPUID: 700

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table.

sometimes the pc doesnt boot and gives me a red cpu light. pleasse help im legit pulling my hair

Oct 26, 2022
"new CPU and motherboard".

Please give us some backstory on this.
Yes sorry

My old specs (I HAVE A FRESH INSTALL OF WINDOWS AND ALL MY DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED LATEST BIOS ASWELL)
Cpu: i5 8600k
asus z370-a
Rog 2060super
corsair vengence 2666mhz 16gb 2 sticks
and some corsair 750w psu
corsair h100I watercooler.

NEW SPECS
Ryzen 7 5800x
ROG B550-F wifi II
Rog 2060super
corsair vengence 2666mhz 16gb 2 sticks
and some corsair 750w psu
corsair h100I watercooler.

It sometimes will boot into bios or windows but it almost seems random when it doesnt boot and gives me a red cpu qled. When it does boot I will load a game perfectly fine but almost at random points it will crash the application. when im doing basic stuff like using discord I will have screen bugs and flashs maybe even entire pc crashes.