Jan 25, 2021
This has been happening to me for the past two days now. One day, my PC randomly got a blue screen error while I was doing my work in MS Word and I didn’t see what it was because it went by too fast. I booted my PC back up not thinking much of it. It started to boot normally, it recognised the HDDs and as instead of the Windows 10 booting screen, it was just a black screen (with the indicator that the resolution changed on my monitor). I kept turning my computer on and off multiple times and yet the same error kept appearing. I decided to leave the black screen there and let it stay there for a while. Eventually, a blue screen appeared and my PC restarted. The same thing happened but this time instead of the blue screen, the diagnosing your PC and fixing the drive or whatever it said appeared and after a few minutes it was done so I booted my PC back up and the same black screen was there. I turned my PC off because at this point it was already 2 am by the time this was happening and I went to bed. I woke up early today, turned my PC back on, and the diagnosing your PC thing appeared again and this time it stayed longer and I actually thought something different would happen because it said it might take an hour. It took seven hours. And yet the same results happened. I checked the BIOS menu, everything was fine. I booted via the boot menu, and the same thing happened. I really need help with this because I don’t know what to do anymore.

Jan 25, 2021
It’s an old computer I am temporarily working on (and trying to explore it for file transfers or using it as a back up) so I don’t know the exact specs but as far as I know it has a geforce nvidia graphics card and a dual core intel cpu. Along with two HDDs.