how do I make a specific desktop background the default in..

I would like to make a specific desktop theme the default in xp, so when
users login they cannot change the theme. I would like to do this from the
registry.

Hi,

I don't know it from the registry, but you can do it via a programme called
XPTuner.

Peter

"ronram_25" <ronram_25@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I would like to make a specific desktop theme the default in xp, so when
users login they cannot change the theme. I would like to do this from the
registry.

Type gpedit.msc in Start Run and you can force a theme.

http://www.uscricket.com