stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have an animated screen saver (samuel Adams beer) that I would like to
add to the list of screensavers. I can't figure out how to do this.

Thanks
Stan

Go to Start > Run and type: C:\WINDOWS\system32 , and hit enter.
Copy your screensaver (with the .scr file extension) into this folder.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!