Question How to Bypass/Disable BIOS Checking After System Failure

seriousgigi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2015
hi, i am not sure if i used correct term for system failure. let me explain;

i have green screen death problem and not sure why is it happening but i have a clue. it happens mostly when i watched videos on both browser and media player on windows. something problematic with these... like they conflict with each other. for example i am watching some show on pot player then pausing that video and watching another video on twitter/chrome browser. then green screen death happens and forces me to restart pc and most times it makes so annoying sound like sizzle so i have to turn off speakers. and most times restart button on case is not working too i have to turn off/on PC from backside of computer case (the one related power supply).

anyway after these steps when i open pc, it shows a message sth like "press f1 to continue or open bios settings" then i press f1 and bios screen is being opened then i am restarting pc from bios. this is so annoying.

TL/DR i have two problems, green screen death and forced bios screen show up. i want to fix green screen death and if i cant then i want to bypass/disable this bios security feature.

i tried lots of ati drivers, didnt work.

my pc specs;

70jwOSi.jpg

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and details regarding your Windows 10 installation (edition, version).

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes that correspond with the green screen deaths and forced Bios screen appearances.

seriousgigi

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2015
^ sorry i forgot that. anyway updated post but i dont know how to do your second sentence about event viewer etc.

btw. i am not sure about this. i use hdmi cable and get green screen death and if i use dvi cable then i get black screen death lol