[SOLVED] How to do you reinstall a Bluetooth driver

Apr 15, 2021
i went on armory crate an updated my mobo bluetooth driver, and when i installed it the built in WIFI in my mobo stopped getting the 5G signal from my house so i could only use 2G and aurora creator stopped working so then i reinstalled the old bluetooth drivers from the asus website but that didnt do anything

Solution
What motherboard do you have? and other specs too (CPU, GPU, etc.) for completeness.

You most likely should uninstall it through the Windows control panel. You may have to uninstall the device through Device manager - once you do that Windows will identify the device at the next re-boot and then download and re-install windows default drivers for the device.

Personally, I'd never use motherboard utilities provided by the manufacturer (if that's what the 'armory crate' is) to install or update drivers. I'd only install directly from the driver package itself.
What motherboard do you have? and other specs too (CPU, GPU, etc.) for completeness.

You most likely should uninstall it through the Windows control panel. You may have to uninstall the device through Device manager - once you do that Windows will identify the device at the next re-boot and then download and re-install windows default drivers for the device.

Personally, I'd never use motherboard utilities provided by the manufacturer (if that's what the 'armory crate' is) to install or update drivers. I'd only install directly from the driver package itself.

Solution