Question How to fix intermittent black ink problem on Canon printer ?

new_ user

Prominent
Nov 22, 2022
Hello

Printer model : Canon PIXMA G2410

Every time when I print, on the first sheet always the black color is not clear, then starting from the second sheet it prints normally.. Sometimes starting from the lower half of a sheet the black returns to normal.
This only happens with black, the other colors are fine , any help please !

KingLoki

Proper
Jul 10, 2024
Run a deep head clean for all colours. Try printing in greyscale only and see results, then print in colour so it uses the small black cartridge, thats if you have a four cartridge printer from within the printer properties section and see if the first page prints correctly both times.

new_ user

Prominent
Nov 22, 2022
I did a deepclean both for black and colors and the result is the same every time i start printer the black is not clear and after 1 paper or from half paper the black retrun to be printed fine , strange , as i can unserstand it is somehwo printing from cold status cause this problem

KingLoki

Proper
Jul 10, 2024
In the printer properties advanced tab, there should be a tick box to 'Enable Advanced Printing Features'. Just untick that box, then apply and ok buttons. Then try a print test again. Had wietd things go on before with this setting ticked. Turn printer on and off if it has not changed after applying.
Let me know how it goes.

new_ user

Prominent
Nov 22, 2022
In the printer properties advanced tab, there should be a tick box to 'Enable Advanced Printing Features'. Just untick that box, then apply and ok buttons. Then try a print test again. Had wietd things go on before with this setting ticked. Turn printer on and off if it has not changed after applying.
Let me know how it goes.
here the 2 page test ; as you can see the 2 is best in blak color

https://www.mediafire.com/view/unaw0j1j3fl853b/1test.png/file

https://www.mediafire.com/view/j0sgmbdrapsfbnn/2test.png/file