Question How to flash BIOS in AMI Zebronics-G41 motherboard?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to bios and try to find an Flashing utility tool to backup bios onto usb or your sata drive, but without any bios , you wont be able to update the bios from modifying it, unless you buy yourself an bios flashing tool (hardware) to backup that bios and modify it.

But why do you need an bios update?

ZDD

Jan 19, 2024
Go to bios and try to find an Flashing utility tool to backup bios onto usb or your sata drive, but without any bios , you wont be able to update the bios from modifying it, unless you buy yourself an bios flashing tool (hardware) to backup that bios and modify it.

But why do you need an bios update?
Hello, I too am trying to update the bios, my reason, want to boost the cpu just a little and the stock bios has got no oc options. Same, vendor's got no bios update utility and I don't think I'll be getting a bios flashing tool (hardware) any time soon, so is there any other way like flashing from within the windows through a program or flashing the bios of a similar motherboard from a different vendor (is that even possible).
PC config:
Zebronics zebG41D3 socket lga 775 mobo,
Intel core2quad Q8200 4M Cache, 2.33 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB cpu,
8gb 1066 MHz ddr3 Ram,
Crucial bx500 256gb 2.5"sata ssd (dram-less),
Zotac Gt610 synergy edition 2gb 64bit GPU,
500w power supply,
6 fans

p.s.- I know it's a really old and cheap config but gta 5 is playable on low (like real low) settings and does other tasks as well, just wondering if a little oc would make things even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.