Question Huawei P20 Pro data lost / recovery options

ahmedzeex

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
hello guys,

something weird happend my phone was at my lil cousin hand and he was watching YouTube videos suddenly phone asked for password i entered my password the phone said wrong password locked for 30 minutes and restarted after 30 minutes the phone booted with all data and applications lost i dont know what happend and what i can do to get my data back

please advice what could had happened and how to recover my data and if it requires rooting

Sagar_20

Distinguished
BANNED
In order to get access a locked android phone, the only way is to reset it (remove all the existing apps and data) and that's what you probably did.

I hope you have not installed all the apps back again. If yes, it will be almost impossible to recover anything (because of overwriting and corruption)

I have been through the same situation a few months back and i ended up losing all my data.

Now, if your phone is not rooted, root it, and then download an app called Diskdigger or even better buy the pro version, run a deep scan and get the files recovered right on your phone. This is the best android tool you can try.

Otherwise look for a more reliable paid PC software. I had bad luck with Dr Fone Recovery software, but i got it from TPB may be that's why.

You can take help from youtube
or get your data recovered from by professionals.