Huchback @ Olympics

Hi guys
I have a Hunchback Olympics on the workbenck at the mo (black
screen/whistle from audio)
Can anybody please tell me:
1> what ic should be in the empty socket "CC1" i have on memory
board?(z80 size).
2>On same board should there be eprom in my empty socket 7?

Jj(Jammajup)
New improved site:
http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Hi mike,
Yes, the board does have CVS markings it does not appear to be a
conversion that i can tell anyway.
Jj

depends what the board is, you can get conversion kits for hunchback
olympics for donkey kong, scramble and galaxian, plus it also comes as a
cartridge for the centure CVS system.

if it's a CVS then it's quite likely that CC1 is the protection device -
usually 40 pin from memory ...

JAMMAJUP wrote:
> Hi guys
> I have a Hunchback Olympics on the workbenck at the mo (black
> screen/whistle from audio)
> Can anybody please tell me:
> 1> what ic should be in the empty socket "CC1" i have on memory
> board?(z80 size).
> 2>On same board should there be eprom in my empty socket 7?
>

> Jj(Jammajup)
> New improved site:
> http://www.jammajup.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS