Question I’m having this problem where some games start crashing suddenly. Pixelated screen then restarts.

Oct 2, 2022
So, my pcs been acting up lately. Everything was fine before but now, games are crashing, YouTube videos aren’t loading etc. mostly, my problems are with games. For example, I start Valorant and it stays on for a few seconds then it suddenly gets pixelated and then restarts the system. I ran whocrashed and it pointed out a vgk error or a system error.
I have a Rtx 3060 with 16 gigs of ddr4 3200mhz RAM. I have a 256gig crucial ssd and some other drives. The Psu is a cooler master MWE v2 650-watt bronze rated.

I’ve attached an image of the pixelated screen before the game crashed. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. And please feel free to suggest any measures or to ask for any more information.

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Full system specs? Also, how old the PSU is and was it bought new or used/refurbished?

it stays on for a few seconds then it suddenly gets pixelated and then restarts the system.
Full reboot of the PC?

Btw, it doesn't look good. Meaning, it will cost you money to fix the PC. But i need full system specs beforehand, since there are other tests to do (pinpoint issue).