Question I am going to test a used gtx 1070ti what should i test it with and what should i compare it to

Apr 26, 2020
hello so i am going to test a gpu but i dont really know how or using what program should i do it or compare it to

i would add that i can buy a brand new gtx 1660 super so if any of u guys would recommend one over the other please tell me

You can use program called Geeks3D FurMark to test out the 1070ti to make sure temps and such are in working and yes 1070ti kinda better but with 1660 super its brand new and you can RMA if it breaks but by any chance you could tell us how much your paying for the GPU that can give people more ways to help you out!

Reactions: Palaza
Apr 26, 2020
You can use program called Geeks3D FurMark to test out the 1070ti to make sure temps and such are in working and yes 1070ti kinda better but with 1660 super its brand new and you can RMA if it breaks but by any chance you could tell us how much your paying for the GPU that can give people more ways to help you out!

the 1070ti is really cheap from the site i am buying from(it is a trusted site)
and it costs $250

here is the link (i live in georgia so everything on here is georgian): https://pcroom.ge/product/gtx-1070-ti-8-gb-256-bit-gigabyte/

and i am kinda confused because used 1070tis cost twice or sometimes three times as much as this one