So this is my current build:

I5 10600K
CM HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION
RTX 3060 ZOTAC TWIN EDGE
Gigabyte B460M DS3H V2
MSI MPG A650GF PSU
16 GB RAM CORSAIR VENGEANCE

I just built this today and I ran into some weird issues;

• The first time I turned on the PC the Gigabyte screen poped up, then after a few seconds the Pc restarted and it began preparing the devices, is this normal or does it have something to do with the PSU?
  • Everytime I turn on the PC my rear fan stops spinning for a second, then when the Windows screen pops up, it inmeediately starts spinning, I have also noticed that my CPU fan also spins a little slower at times, my idle temps are fine I guess, between 28-33 Celcius, but when I first turn on my PC there are weird spikes of 40-56 Celcius and then it comes back to normal
Is this normal? This was my first time installing a fully modular PSU and I thought it may have something to do with it, the CPU and MOBO cables were pretty straight forward and I'm sure I plugged them in correctly

Solution
The first time I turned on the PC the Gigabyte screen poped up, then after a few seconds the Pc restarted and it began preparing the devices, is this normal or does it have something to do with the PSU?
i wouldn't worry if it only happened once

Everytime I turn on the PC my rear fan stops spinning for a second, then when the Windows screen pops up, it inmeediately starts spinning, I have also noticed that my CPU fan also spins a little slower at times, my idle temps are fine I guess, between 28-33 Celcius, but when I first turn on my PC there are weird spikes of 40-56 Celcius and then it comes back to normal
the rear fan starting and stopping and starting again is normal, it happens when bios hands control of PC to...

Colif

Win 11 Master
The first time I turned on the PC the Gigabyte screen poped up, then after a few seconds the Pc restarted and it began preparing the devices, is this normal or does it have something to do with the PSU?
i wouldn't worry if it only happened once

Everytime I turn on the PC my rear fan stops spinning for a second, then when the Windows screen pops up, it inmeediately starts spinning, I have also noticed that my CPU fan also spins a little slower at times, my idle temps are fine I guess, between 28-33 Celcius, but when I first turn on my PC there are weird spikes of 40-56 Celcius and then it comes back to normal
the rear fan starting and stopping and starting again is normal, it happens when bios hands control of PC to windows.
fans changing speed based on temps in case is normal
weird spikes at startup... when pc is starting everything... aren't weird, they just start up. Startup is when my PC is the most busy and warmest. My ryzen hits 76c at boot and then goes back to a more normal (for it) 36-42c

Solution

TRENDING THREADS