[SOLVED] I cannot connect to my Default Gateway.

May 16, 2020
Hi, I have an Eero Router and I am trying to connect to the default gateway the way anybody else would. I put it in a web browser, specifically Google Chrome. When I do this, I get a page saying that the site can't be reached. I don't know what to do. If you guys could help that would be great. Thanks!

Solution
If you are using Windows, you can check your default router IP by launching the Command Prompt and typing ipconfig. After you press the Enter button on your keyboard scroll down the results and your default router IP will be listed as Default Gateway.
May 13, 2020
Hi, I have an Eero Router and I am trying to connect to the default gateway the way anybody else would. I put it in a web browser, specifically Google Chrome. When I do this, I get a page saying that the site can't be reached. I don't know what to do. If you guys could help that would be great. Thanks!
Hey, just to be sure, you are using 192.168. 0.1 ?

May 16, 2020
If you are using Windows, you can check your default router IP by launching the Command Prompt and typing ipconfig. After you press the Enter button on your keyboard scroll down the results and your default router IP will be listed as Default Gateway.

Solution