MEETWIIT

Commendable
Mar 25, 2019
Hello there, so I switched the SATA cable from SATA2 to the SATA1 in my motherboard Gigabyte H110m-S2H, and when I tried to boot the pc again, my motherboard didn't want to turn on, I feel some electricity in the USB ports, but the fans, the CPU fans, the GPU, and everything doesn't turn on when I press the power button, I tried: powering up my computer and wait for a short beep, remove the RAM and the video card and power up the computer, resetting the RAM in other slots, trying another working RAM, checked if the motherboard speaker is properly attached to its designated slot, try the power supply in another motherboard and it worked very fine, removed the motherboard out from the case and place it on an insulated surface, resetting the CMOS, checking the capacitors and every way possible but nothing worked, I don't know the issue right now, I can't tell if its the PSU or the mobo or maybe the CPU, any fix?
my components are: i5 7400, h110m-s2h, 8GB ram and the PSU is Enigma SO-650 W and an Asus 1050 Ti.

Solution
Hello there, so I switched the SATA cable from SATA2 to the SATA1 in my motherboard Gigabyte H110m-S2H, and when I tried to boot the pc again, my motherboard didn't want to turn on, I feel some electricity in the USB ports, but the fans, the CPU fans, the GPU, and everything doesn't turn on when I press the power button, I tried: powering up my computer and wait for a short beep, remove the RAM and the video card and power up the computer, resetting the RAM in other slots, trying another working RAM, checked if the motherboard speaker is properly attached to its designated slot, try the power supply in another motherboard and it worked very fine, removed the motherboard out from the case and place it on an insulated surface...
Hello there, so I switched the SATA cable from SATA2 to the SATA1 in my motherboard Gigabyte H110m-S2H, and when I tried to boot the pc again, my motherboard didn't want to turn on, I feel some electricity in the USB ports, but the fans, the CPU fans, the GPU, and everything doesn't turn on when I press the power button, I tried: powering up my computer and wait for a short beep, remove the RAM and the video card and power up the computer, resetting the RAM in other slots, trying another working RAM, checked if the motherboard speaker is properly attached to its designated slot, try the power supply in another motherboard and it worked very fine, removed the motherboard out from the case and place it on an insulated surface, resetting the CMOS, checking the capacitors and every way possible but nothing worked, I don't know the issue right now, I can't tell if its the PSU or the mobo or maybe the CPU, any fix?
my components are: i5 7400, h110m-s2h, 8GB ram and the PSU is Enigma SO-650 W and an Asus 1050 Ti.
From my experience when my PSU started to fail the PC would turn on but suddenly shut down after some time. When my motherboard was dead (an h77 from gigabyte if i remember correctly) the computer would not turn on at all even the fans would not start spinning. You said that you already tested your PSU on another mobo and it works so its probably your motherboard.

Solution