Question I don't even know what's broken, but I need help ASAP

Feb 13, 2019
So, this started happening about a week ago. The game I was playing doesn't matter but after like 2-3 hours of gameplay, I heard a loud buzzing sound in my headphones and my computer had frozen entirely, after five seconds the computer restarted itself.
I want to tell y'all that I've changed my PSU, thinking that was the problem, it wasn't.
Installed a new RAM stick and thought that was the problem, so I pulled it out but the same thing happened.
I checked my HDD, all good.
I really want the know what the problem is because I am losing my mind. I recently cleaned my case and now when it crashes, I hear the same buzzing sound but instead of restarting, the PC shuts down then it starts.
I haven't checked my GPU/Motherboard. Is it a software or hardware problem? My PC isn't making any weird sounds.
Specs:
9dsb6s9.png

Case:
L1rZwuG.png

If it doesn't happen any other time than playing games my first suspect would be the graphics. Have you updated the drivers lately? Because it sounds a lot like the graphics driver locking up and taking down the system. My suggestion is to update your graphics drivers, failing that you need to use a utility like DDU (Display Driver Uninstall) to get rid of the driver completely and install the drivers fresh. If it happens with new drivers, DDU again and install an older version of the drivers. If it keeps happening after that you might have a damaged GPU.

Now, your CPU does have integrated graphics. They aren't GOOD graphics, but depending on the game you might be able to try playing and see if it crashes.

Another thing you can try is monitoring your temperatures. If the GPU or CPU are overheating you can also run into this problem. You can use MSI Afterburner to monitor both, and even set it up to monitor them as you are gaming with an on screen display.

That is all I can think of for now. Good luck! Come back and let us know what happens.

Feb 13, 2019
It crashes whenever honestly. Even if I open a folder, but it's not every time.
Right now I am struggling to start the PC.
It literally freezes when it's loading the windows and after I restart it, it gives me the windows didn't load correctly.
This trash can isn't even restarting, it's literally shutting down completely then it starts again
Edit: I want to say that one fan is broken from the GPU's cooler. Like, half of it is broken.
@justin.m.beauvais

rewndude1

Honorable
Sep 12, 2013
My stepbrother had a similar problem with a GTX 670 in his pc. It had overheated previously and seemed to have burned up some of the shader cores. His PC would crash while playing games that accessed those shader cores. At any rate it definitely seems that something is wrong with the GPU. It should be clocking up to about 900mhz under load and the temps should be higher than 37c even though it's not a powerful GPU. It's possible that some of the VRMs or possibly the die itself has failed. I agree with
justin.m.beauvais in that you should see if this still occurs using the onboard graphics. If it is indeed the gpu, I just saw a recertified GT 730 on newegg for $49, but perhaps you're looking to upgrade!