Question I Got a non k i5-3470S cpu that i wanna overclock but i have a unsupported MOBO

Jan 24, 2022
I Got a non k i5-3470S cpu that i wanna overclock but i have a unsupported MOBO
i saw few vids in which they overclock the i5-3470 ro 4 hz with bclk
i wanna do it but dont have any settings in bios for cpu config or anything le that
i have a lenovo m92p motherboard
im on latest version of bios

If it's a motherboard from a prebuilt system, don't expect any OC settings whatsoever. There is no demand for such settings, so they don't bother adding them to BIOS..

You've pretty much answered your own question: your motherboard lacks any and all capabilities to overclock a CPU.

Jan 24, 2022
If it's a motherboard from a prebuilt system, don't expect any OC settings whatsoever. There is no demand for such settings, so they don't bother adding them to BIOS..

You've pretty much answered your own question: your motherboard lacks any and all capabilities to overclock a CPU.
is there any other way i can overclock like using set fsb or xtu

FSB overclock? That's cute. That type of motherboard design has been phased out well over a decade ago. XTU also reads BIOS settings to work and since your BIOS doesn't have those settings, it shouldn't work at all.

I'm afraid you'll have to look into replacing the CPU or your motherboard/CPU(/RAM) combo if you want more performance.