Question I have some issues with my Razer BlackShark v2 headset audio

Nov 9, 2023
I bought this headset 6 months ago and everything was fine until i turned my pc on yesterday. I started watching youtube and i realised that the audio is like 30% louder than before and the audio quality dropped slightly. Then i got into a discord call and realised that all my friends are really loud and again the quality kinda dropped. So i checked everything to see if I accidentally boosted my headphones but i didnt. I checked the sound settings, reinstalled Rarez Synapse, reinstalled my audio drivers but nothing helped. So then i tried to test my headphones on my brothers laptop and the audio was fine, like before this problem. So now im clueless in what to do. Does anyone have any idea, if so please help me out if you can, thank you.

Here are my specs if its usefull:

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600XT
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
MOBO: MSI Tomahawk b450 max

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Does anyone have any idea, if so please help me out if you can, thank you.
Lower the system sound output level.

At some rare instances, system output level can change (e.g Win/software update). For me, the sound level usually goes lower than it needs to be. Then again, i don't use my system sound output level at full bore (100%), instead, i usually use 12%.

There is also application specific sound output level (volume mixer), but if you get loud sounds all across board, then this doesn't matter for you. Instead, lower the system sound output level (applies to all software).

Guide for Win11 here: https://www.elevenforum.com/t/change-sound-output-volume-level-in-windows-11.1859/