[SOLVED] I have to restart my pc to get rid of input lag.

Jan 8, 2020
There has been a problem recently where after playing on my computer for a long time, or even when I leave it on overnight my games feel really slow.
Normally this only happened when i had my games on a extra drive, but now its happening all the time to every game. The game it's most obvious in is csgo, yesterday I was in a game and it was feeling smooth and precise but then the next thing I know, it feels like I have vsync on. I have to restart my computer to fix it, but even then sometimes it stills feels slow, is there a fix to this? I have use Panjnos power settings, and the recommended nVidia control panel settings and it still feels slow. I have -high in the command parameters for csgo as well. Nothing open in the background except discord, I have windows game bar disabled and the DVR, I have a stable fps rate of around 190-220. I have it on my main SSD and I always try to have 50gb of space left on it so it doesn't get full, I have the most recent drivers for all of my components. I have done everything I could find on the internet and I can't get rid of this input lag.
The only thing I can think of is the monitor, its just a $80 ONN 1920x1080 75hz monitor from walmart I temporarily have, it's the only monitor I have right now so I can't even test to see if this is the issue, but if it is why does it fix when I restart my computer but not just my monitor? . Im going to get a new monitor and ram in about a month so I hope that it will fix but if there is something else I can do please tell me.

-GPU: GTX 1050ti
-CPU: i5 3470
-SSD: 256gb (OS) + (csgo directory)
-SSD: 650gb
-Ram: 8gb ddr3

Solution
I fixed it! For me I went into my bios and changed it from quick boot to full boot. Now the input lag is always completely smooth, whether playing games from main or secondary drive.
Jan 8, 2020
I fixed it! For me I went into my bios and changed it from quick boot to full boot. Now the input lag is always completely smooth, whether playing games from main or secondary drive.

Solution