Question i have weird rendering and textures

Sep 5, 2021
when playing forza horizon 4 and motorsport 7 things like cones and signs dont appear on screen until i drive close to them and its frustrating. i also have blurred lines on edges of cars and guns in all my games. things not loading in also happens on things like gta and its horrible. i have also got stutters on most games that arent awful but noticeable.
hardware:
rtx 2060 asus tuf gaming 6gb
ryzen 9 3900x
ryzen stock cooler
asus tuf motherboard x570
corsair 16gb rgb pro ram clocked at 3200mhz
750w evga gold psu
samsung 500gb ssd
2tb seagate barracuda hdd

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage Gold is the 80+ efficiency rating. You should mention the model of the unit. As for your system, which slots are the rams populating? BIOS version at the time of writing? OS version(not edition)? Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot to Safe Mode, manually download latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Hopefully that should alleviate the issue.

Sep 5, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 750W is the advertised wattage Gold is the 80+ efficiency rating. You should mention the model of the unit. As for your system, which slots are the rams populating? BIOS version at the time of writing? OS version(not edition)? Use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, reboot to Safe Mode, manually download latest drivers from Nvidia's support site and install in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Hopefully that should alleviate the issue.

the ram slots are a2 and b2 and the power supply is a evga g5 supernova. as for bios it says bios version: american megatrends inc. 1407, 1/04/2020
:)