[SOLVED] I need a gtx 750ti build

Mar 18, 2019
I just got a Geforce GTX 750ti for my birthday but I my pc is a little bit old and I dont wanto to damage something there.

I have an AMD a6 6400 APU
An Asrock fm2a58m vg3
And 4gb ram ddr3

I can run a very few games at 15fps most of the games I have runs at 1fps.
I'm also in a low budget so I need some builds to consider my savings :)

Solution
You have a very poor CPU and too little RAM. The Athlon X4 840/860 and 8GB RAM would help. But the Athlon X4 860 is still somewhat slow compared to newer CPUs such as the Ryzen 3 2200G.
Mar 18, 2019
You can use the 750 Ti with your current system and see how it performs. Then your options for better performance are like I said with the Athlon X4 and more RAM. Or, save up for a new build.
I just tested it with minor games like minecraft or half life
in minecraft singleplayer I played with low settings and it ran pretty good, then I joined multiplayer and I started to get lag spikes pretty much everywhere. In half life i got like 20+ stable fps with little lag spikes. Then I tested CSGO and i got less than 5fps and I even got lag in the menu not a lot but atleast i noticed it.

Mar 18, 2019
You would have to buy a CPU, motherboard, and DDR4 RAM.

Ryzen 3 2200G (or Ryzen 3 1200 if the 2200G is unavailable; can use B350 motherboard with R3 1200)
B450 motherboard (allows overclocking of CPU and memory)
2x4GB DDR4 2666 or higher
Hey I just bought the athlon x4 845, does my actual motherboard works well with it or no?

I just tested it with minor games like minecraft or half life
in minecraft singleplayer I played with low settings and it ran pretty good, then I joined multiplayer and I started to get lag spikes pretty much everywhere. In half life i got like 20+ stable fps with little lag spikes. Then I tested CSGO and i got less than 5fps and I even got lag in the menu not a lot but atleast i noticed it.

Do you have the video cable in the nVidia card? HalfLife you should get more than 20 fps even with that CPU. Install the drivers for the video card also?
You should get another 4GB of RAM also for gaming.