[SOLVED] I3 9100f max temperature

Jul 1, 2020
Hi. At the first im sorry for my bad english.
I bougth i3 9100f and today i am testing. When i use the cpu at 100% the temperature get at 90°C. What do you think about that temperature?

Ak47Egy

Honorable
Jun 4, 2016
Yeah something is definitely wrong here, it shouldn't go above 80-85C, consider checking your cooler and thermal paste, also make sure that your case exhaust fans are working fine

Jul 1, 2020
Yeah something is definitely wrong here, it shouldn't go above 80-85C, consider checking your cooler and thermal paste, also make sure that your case exhaust fans are working fine

I just did that and all seems good. Idk what can i do becouse i cant put more coolers in the case. Do you consider i must call cpu guarantee?

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Hi. At the first im sorry for my bad english.
I bougth i3 9100f and today i am testing. When i use the cpu at 100% the temperature get at 90°C. What do you think about that temperature?
Why don't you download Core Temp and it will tell you what the TJ MAX is for your CPU. Your ok until you hit that max temp then your CPU is in trouble. Different CPU's have a different TJ MAX but for your CPU I believe it can go to 100c and what not.✝🙈🙏💯🤷‍♂️

Jul 1, 2020
Why don't you download Core Temp and it will tell you what the TJ MAX is for your CPU. Your ok until you hit that max temp then your CPU is in trouble. Different CPU's have a different TJ MAX but for your CPU I believe it can go to 100c and what not.✝🙈🙏💯🤷‍♂️
Even if max temperature is 100°C i think worried temperature is 90°C becouse at that level the pc sounds beep.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Even if max temperature is 100°C i think worried temperature is 90°C becouse at that level the pc sounds beep.
What do you mean beep? So when your temp reaches 90c you hear beeps? I recommend re applying your HSF. Take it off and clean the paste on CPU plate and HS and then apply new thermal paste not a lot just in the middle and move it around. Then put on the cooler and tighten the screw nice and tight without chipping the mobo. Then tell us your temps when gaming. Do not run synthetic stress tests as that abuses your CPU my friend. Just Aida64 stress test or gaming temps is what is important. Lets see if your temps improve after the re installation of the HSF and what not.🙈🙏💯🤷‍♂️

Jul 1, 2020
What do you mean beep? So when your temp reaches 90c you hear beeps? I recommend re applying your HSF. Take it off and clean the paste on CPU plate and HS and then apply new thermal paste not a lot just in the middle and move it around. Then put on the cooler and tighten the screw nice and tight without chipping the mobo. Then tell us your temps when gaming. Do not run synthetic stress tests as that abuses your CPU my friend. Just Aida64 stress test or gaming temps is what is important. Lets see if your temps improve after the re installation of the HSF and what not.🙈🙏💯🤷‍♂️
Ok! I´ll keep you informed!

TRENDING THREADS