Question I'm getting BSODs more often than usual now, so I am getting worried ?

iamchax

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
I have been getting BSODs more frequently the past few months and I am getting worried about being unable to fix them. Some of them did not save because the dumps were having issues but that was resolved with sfc /scannow (since that founds some problems and resolved them). I also tried DISM but that found no issues and I cannot recall when some of the BSODs even happened.

I remember some of the errors being (I may have had others but I can't remember):
PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA
DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

I noticed that a lot of them happened when I was playing 'Lost Ark' which has Easy Anti-Cheat so it may have something to do with that?

I also noticed this error before the crash (which I have seen prior to a previous bluescreen but could be unrelated):

" The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device ROOT\DISPLAY\0000 "

Anyway here is the minidump: https://www.mediafire.com/file/f5tows7qtym2yh1/101624-12750-01.dmp/file

iamchax

Honorable
Dec 5, 2017
ok i tried using the process monitor they said to use on their support page and followed the steps but EAC closes when I even use the process monitor so I can't collect any logs...

EDIT: Nvm it works after I launch the game first, time to collect logs for now. I also enabled 'Core isolation' on Win10 (it was disabled because of a bunch of incompatible drivers which I removed) and will check to see if that works!

Last edited: