Question Inhave this working CX600M, it doesn't work with older systems?

Nov 27, 2023
The PSU is known to be working but it doesn't work with LGA 1155 even tho everything is plugged in, is this because it's unsupoorted because its so new?

Lutfij

Titan
The PSU is known to be working
That PSU and every other green labelled unit from Corsair were known to be a dumpster fire, seriously. You should get rig of the unit.

it doesn't work with LGA 1155 even tho everything is plugged in
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Nov 27, 2023
CPU: i7 2600
CPU cooler: stock intel cooler with copper heatsink
Motherboard: ECS H61H2-M2
Ram: crucial 2x8gb ddr3 1333
SSD/HDD: 256gb samsung 850 EVO, 4.0TB WD Red Pro
GPU: GTX 960
PSU: some alpine 700w one, has 456w over 12v rail, i'll check the model when i get home
Chassis: NZXT H510i
Monitor: Dell SE2222H

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
If the CX 600M works -- the word "works" being used rather loosely given the poor quality -- it should have no specific problem with older machines. After all, it is an old PSU, last having been manufactured a decade ago. The quality's a problem, but it's not obvious that whatever your problem is (you haven't really described much), that the PSU is responsible for that.

Nov 27, 2023
I used the system with an older alpine 700w one, and it worked. When i unplugged the cx600m, i replugged in the alpine one and it worked as usual.
Apparently the CX600M is fully working