[SOLVED] Inno3D GTX 660 messed up trying to modify vBIOS ! Help !

Jun 1, 2021
I have an Inno3D GTX 660 which came with default vBIOS (80.06.10.00.2C) but the fans only maxed out at 74%, So I tried flashing the vBIOS (80.06.10.00.3F) which would let me use fan maxed out at 95%.

It flashed successfully but as soon as I restarted the PC, I got a error at the GPU screen saying "please power down the computer and connect the pcie cable(s) "

Can anyone please help me to install the previous vBIOS back from the backup and also if I can modify the vBIOS to max out the fan at 100%?

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Did you check the pcie cables?

How was or what was used to determine that 74% fan value? There may be no need to or nothing to be gained by pushing fans to 95%? Or maxing to 100%.

What is the expected result of doing so?

Jun 1, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Did you check the pcie cables?

How was or what was used to determine that 74% fan value? There may be no need to or nothing to be gained by pushing fans to 95%? Or maxing to 100%.

What is the expected result of doing so?

Specs:
Intel Core I5-2400
Gateway IPISB-VR
8GB
Windows 10 64bit

Actually my Gtx 660 (Inno3D Edition) was over heating even tho I just changed the thermal paste, but the fans only maxed out to 74% which was limited by the original BIOS. One of my friend has a MSI GTX 660 and its fans speed can be maxed up to 95% so I found a Nvidia BIOS for Gtx 660 which will let the fan speed max out to 95%. I installed it with nvflash and restarted the PC. After restarting it doesn't go pass the VGA Bios screen saying "please power down the computer and connect the pcie cable(s) " while the Cable is properly connected.

David0ne86

Prominent
Mar 11, 2021
You my friend, just bricked your gpu. Your cpu luckily has integrated graphic, so what do you need to do is use that to boot into windows and then HOPEFULLY you backed up your previous bios so you can reflash it. If not, gg.

Jun 1, 2021
You my friend, just bricked your gpu. Your cpu luckily has integrated graphic, so what do you need to do is use that to boot into windows and then HOPEFULLY you backed up your previous bios so you can reflash it. If not, gg.

I'm pretty sure I can, but my motherboard can't enable integrated GPU whilst External one is attached and I just need right commands for nvflash to Install the BIOS in a non operating but attached GPU, can you help with that ?