Question Input delay when I use a side button of the mouse after the keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys, I need help regarding this issue.
I use this PC only for gaming so this is my primary function.
I've experienced a lot of input lag on my side mouse buttons after using the keyboard to perform a basic action.
Right now my main game is Fortnite, if you have played it recently, you know how many keystrokes it requires.

One of the most basic sequences is Q - Side mouse button - E.
The problem is after I've hit Q the side mouse button is registered with a lot of input delay and, sometimes, the E isn't registered at all.
The same thing doesn't happen when I use only keyboard keys, so I really think the problem is the mouse or the interaction between the two peripherals.

Right now I have a Logitech 502g, bought 2 months ago, and a brand new Razer Huntsman Mini, I don't know if this is important.

There's something I can do software side or is it a hardware problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: divye

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you provide more details about your gaming system. We're in need of the (full)system's specs. If you're on a Razer product, you will need to have Razer's Synapse app installed, on the other side, for your Logitech, you're going to need LGS installed on your platform. Speaking of platform, you should check and see what OS version you're on at the moment and see what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard.

Jan 7, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you provide more details about your gaming system. We're in need of the (full)system's specs. If you're on a Razer product, you will need to have Razer's Synapse app installed, on the other side, for your Logitech, you're going to need LGS installed on your platform. Speaking of platform, you should check and see what OS version you're on at the moment and see what BIOS version you're on for your motherboard.

Hi, this is my complete setup:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x
MOBO: Tuf Gaming x570-plus
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1660
RAM: 16Gb 3200Mhz

I don't know exactly how to check what BIOS I'm on, but all the drivers are installed and updated.
I've already installed LGS and Razer's Synapse app.

Status
Not open for further replies.