the installation made through installshield hangs on my computer and
the next time I run it, it just hangs out again. Any comments? My
config is Win XP media center 2005.

Thanks

Yash, check at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select I and scroll to Install Problems

"Yash" <yash.kulshrestha@gmail.com> wrote in message
> the installation made through installshield hangs on my computer and
> the next time I run it, it just hangs out again. Any comments? My
> config is Win XP media center 2005.
>

> Thanks

That does not have what I look for