Installation of office software

I have XP Home edition i'm trying to install office onto my computer
I load the disk put in the Buyers code and hit enter I receive the following
error "INSTALLER INFORMATION" Internal error 2755: please contact
product support for assistance... Any ideas what is wrong and what I
can do about it

Please visit the Office experts in an appropriate Office newsgroup:

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!