[SOLVED] Intel(R) boot engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1774318

This flashes everytime I boot up my system and I was wondering what it meant and if I can remove it or if it's supposed to be there:

"Initializing Intel(R) boot agent CL v.0.1.10 PXE-E05: The LAN adapter's NVM configuration is corrupted or has not been initialized. The boot agent cannot continue."

If it's nothing then I'll leave it alone, I was just curious if there was something wrong or if I could get a faster boot by removing this text.

Thank you :)

Solution
PXE is a way to boot your computer from a different computer on your network,in case there is some problem with your windows.
You can get into your BIOS and disable it by telling it to only boot from your disk and not search for any other boot options,it will speed up your booting a little bit.
PXE is a way to boot your computer from a different computer on your network,in case there is some problem with your windows.
You can get into your BIOS and disable it by telling it to only boot from your disk and not search for any other boot options,it will speed up your booting a little bit.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.