G

I have vista home. Just 2 days ago the internet audio (ie - youtube, online radio, watching online video) volume decreased significantly. Have to be really close to speakers. Watching a dvd works fine. And yes all sound slides on different websites and the pc volume LOWER RT HAND CORNER are at their max. The speaker check is very loud. Just internet volume affected. Help!!!!. Be gentle, I'm fairly PC illiterate. Enough to be dangerous. Tried some of the suggested fixes in some earlier threads. no help.

G

I have vista home. Just 2 days ago the internet audio (ie - youtube, online radio, watching online video) volume decreased significantly. Have to be really close to speakers. Watching a dvd works fine. And yes all sound slides on different websites and the pc volume LOWER RT HAND CORNER are at their max. The speaker check is very loud. Just internet volume affected. Help!!!!. Be gentle, I'm fairly PC illiterate. Enough to be dangerous. Tried some of the suggested fixes in some earlier threads. no help.
Just found out some interesting info. The above mentioned problem only exists when using Safari browser. I know that's an Apple product but I like the features over IE.

arges86

Distinguished
you can always reinstall the browser, and see if that helps...
Also, why Safari?
there are so many better browsers. Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera...
I'm personally a fan of Firefox, and i've been using it since it was still in beta years ago.
I haven't used IE in about 6 years.