Question Is 600W PSU enough for my specs?

Jun 24, 2019
My PSU is LC Power 600W LC600H-12 V2.31

Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU: GTX 1070 8gb Turbo
16gb 3200mhz RAM

I've also got 3 RGB fans in my case. Is this PSU enough?

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
See the link in my sig.

MAKE the budget for a good one. The PSU is the lifeblood of your system. A low quality PSU can provide poor/unsteady power levels, and hurt performance and component longevity, or it can fail, and can take out expensive components with it. It might also be something of a fire-hazard.

A rock-solid PSU is something you MUST have, and one of those things that you NEVER want to have to worry about.

uran6800

Reputable
Apr 26, 2016
With low wattage psu chek 80+ chertificates and REAL POWER too ( means 500w will give you the advertised power and not lower)

Sent from my Nokia 5.1 using Tapatalk

DSzymborski

Titan
Yeah, the LC Power isn't even close to being adequate. That brand is one of the notorious " do not buy" brands that sells ghastly cut-rate junk.

Think of the PSU as the price of admission for the GPU. If you don't have the money to get the Ferrari and the car insurance for the Ferrari, you don't actually have the money for the Ferrari. If you can't stretch the budget for a 1070 and a safe PSU, then the 1070 is the problem and you need to be doing something like an RX 580 and a safe PSU.