[SOLVED] Is Asus Vivobook K570 UD-F suitable for gaming? What about playing 10 hours per day?

Jan 3, 2020
It's classified as a multimedia and general usage laptop but it's powerful and looks good to me in every aspect. These are the specifications:

CPU: Intel core i7 8th gen
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1050 4gb
RAM: 12gb
Disk: 1tb HDD+ 256gb SSD

I play lots of games. To be honest, any time that I'm not eating or sleeping or working, I am looking at the monitors. Wether it's the phone or the computer. I've filled my hard drive with as many video games as possible and as soon as I finish a game, I have another one to install. I am talking about the time because it matters to me the most. I must be able to play at least 8 hours per day and sometimes more to feel good. I can tolerate the games with the medium settings though. So could this laptop do it for me?

Last edited:
Solution
Laptops are NOT good for gaming, if you need the mobility that a laptop provides then maybe

(Yes, also "gaming" laptops)

But laptops have their cpu, gpu castrated for heat generation and energy consumption

That 1050 4gb is a "mobile version" which is far weaker then a desktop 1050 4gb

Same goes for the cpu

My advice is, if you want to game a desktop is the way to go, and often cheaper (depending on what you want)
Laptops are NOT good for gaming, if you need the mobility that a laptop provides then maybe

(Yes, also "gaming" laptops)

But laptops have their cpu, gpu castrated for heat generation and energy consumption

That 1050 4gb is a "mobile version" which is far weaker then a desktop 1050 4gb

Same goes for the cpu

My advice is, if you want to game a desktop is the way to go, and often cheaper (depending on what you want)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS