Question Is it motherboards problem or processor?

nishida1981

Prominent
Jun 20, 2019
Hello this is the first time i'm upgrading a computer . Its a

Gigabyte B450M Gaming Motheboard
Kingston Fury 16GB Ram
Ryzen 3 3100
MSI GTX 1650 SUPER
VS550 Corsair

After trying to boot with the graphics card i see no display on my monitor and then i changed with the display with the motherboards one and still no display. I tried reapplying thermal paste on the processor but still no display. There is no beep and whenever i turn on i cannot turn it off using the power button. I try using with the minimal ram with only 1 stick but still nothing happen. Is it the motherboard that faulty or am i missing something?

Nov 25, 2020
If the motherboards new , its okay but anyway check for blown out or bulged capacitors if the mother board has a debug LED check the error number

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Hello this is the first time i'm upgrading a computer . Its a

Gigabyte B450M Gaming Motheboard
Kingston Fury 16GB Ram
Ryzen 3 3100
MSI GTX 1650 SUPER
VS550 Corsair

After trying to boot with the graphics card i see no display on my monitor and then i changed with the display with the motherboards one and still no display. I tried reapplying thermal paste on the processor but still no display. There is no beep and whenever i turn on i cannot turn it off using the power button. I try using with the minimal ram with only 1 stick but still nothing happen. Is it the motherboard that faulty or am i missing something?
Is the Bios is updated for 3100 at least F40 Bios needed check that if you have older ryzen 1000 or 2000 cpu try that.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS