Question Is my Memory Bottlenecking my CPU

tplay2003

Prominent
Dec 29, 2018
Hello guys, last year i upgraded my PC by changing the GPU and the Motherboard, as the old one was stuck on old Bios Verssion to run my GPU but that's another story, i wasn't quite satisfied with the performance in some games i saw that FPS was good but there were stutters on a lot of games, but didn't wanted to give more money that previous year, so now i wanna ask you if that's Bottleneck between my CPU and Memory, because i checked online before buying my GPU that there should be less than 8% Bottleneck with my current CPU, and that's why i don't think the Bottleneck is between my CPU and GPU, but rather between my RAM and CPU, because the RAM is the only thing i didn't change since i own the System, i know my socket is old and probably not worth spending a lot money on it, but i decided i will go with it one more year or two. So my question is again, do you think its my RAM that's stopping the CPU full potential.

System Specs:
Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-MX USB 3 Socket 1155
CPU : Intel Core i5 3570 (non k) - 3,40Ghz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
PSU : ANTEC HCG 650W
RAM: 8 GB DDR3 ( 2X4 ) 1333Mhz

The brand of the RAM is unknown making me even more sure that if i buy brand new 16 RAM ( 8x2 ) 1600Mhz the problem will be fixed, but as i said first i want to hear what you guys think about it, is Memory the trash thing here?