[SOLVED] Is the MSI Z390 A Pro good for gaming?

Jun 28, 2020
I just ordered an i7 9700k and an msi rtx 2080 for my new build. The motherboard is the MSI Z390-A pro. I've just now noticed its not specifically made for gaming, but is it gonna be any issue? I plan on playing really demanding games.

Solution
99% of the time, the term, "Gaming" is just a way to sell a motherboard. If offers no performance increase and MAY offer better cooling which may or may not be required. You'll be fine with the board you've selected.

-Wolf sends
I just ordered an i7 9700k and an msi rtx 2080 for my new build. The motherboard is the MSI Z390-A pro. I've just now noticed its not specifically made for gaming, but is it gonna be any issue? I plan on playing really demanding games.
It will work fine. I see the CPU and Mobo is supported, There is no will be a issue.
What are you worried about ? the exception is they don't having RGB or LED at all.

Wolfshadw

Titan
99% of the time, the term, "Gaming" is just a way to sell a motherboard. If offers no performance increase and MAY offer better cooling which may or may not be required. You'll be fine with the board you've selected.

-Wolf sends

Solution