[SOLVED] Is there any chance of me fitting a front 360 mm aio in my case?

Jul 17, 2019
So I want to water cool my CPU but I have run into a problem I have a Corsair 460x and my GPU is a Zotac amp extreme 2080ti. This card is extremely long and leaves little space for a radiator and my ram looks like it would interfere with any rad mounted on the top. Can someone take a look and tell me whether or not they think I will be able to fit a rad that is larger than 120mm anywhere in my current build. I like the 460x so I would rather keep it than have an aio but if I could have both that would be nice.
here are some pics for reference if needed I can measure the distance between points just ask
Pic 1
Pic 2
I can also try to take clearer pictures if needed

Solution
From one review, hexus.net, they said the case may only support up to 240mm or 280mm radiator in the top position, it depends on the MB, and it can support the 360 one in the front position. But you said the gtx2080ti may interfere, so you need to make the measurement to see the 360mm aio will fit in the front or not, otherwise buy the 280mm or the 260mm aio.
From one review, hexus.net, they said the case may only support up to 240mm or 280mm radiator in the top position, it depends on the MB, and it can support the 360 one in the front position. But you said the gtx2080ti may interfere, so you need to make the measurement to see the 360mm aio will fit in the front or not, otherwise buy the 280mm or the 260mm aio.

Solution
Would be more helpful if you turned the lights on in your room so we could actually see the components inside your case.

Look at the radiator thickness on the product page, get out a ruler, and measure from the end of your GPU to the back of your current front fans.

Is the GPU positioned where the center 120mm fan is? You could always run a 360mm rad with only a top and bottom fan (leaving the middle one out or buying a 15mm thick middle fan).

Last edited: