[SOLVED] Is there any good long lasting DAC/AMP for less than $100?

adr123

Honorable
Apr 28, 2016
I'm looking for a long-lasting DAC/AMP that can power 250-ohm headphones and has a reputation of lasting for very long (>1 year). My budget will only allow it to be $100 dollars or less.

Solution
I am using the FX Audo X6 been pretty good so far. There are probably half a dozen decent units you can buy. Fiio makes good models, FX Audio has the X6 and X3, Shiit has good models. Lasting a year is not very long, you must have had some bad experiences with hardware if that is your standard LOL I look at hardware like that to last several years at a minimum. I have stereo and electronics that have lasted 10, 20 years or longer. My parents stereo system and speakers have been running over 30 years with no issues.
I am using the FX Audo X6 been pretty good so far. There are probably half a dozen decent units you can buy. Fiio makes good models, FX Audio has the X6 and X3, Shiit has good models. Lasting a year is not very long, you must have had some bad experiences with hardware if that is your standard LOL I look at hardware like that to last several years at a minimum. I have stereo and electronics that have lasted 10, 20 years or longer. My parents stereo system and speakers have been running over 30 years with no issues.

Solution