Question Issue with ASRock Z790 MB not POSTing ?

JMF50

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2011
New System
ASRock Z790 Pro RS WIFI DDR5

i9 13900K /T Force Delta 6000 2X8 16GB DDR5/ w/ Gigabyte RTX 4090 Aero/Windforce 24GB / Corsair RM 1000e /80 Gold PSU (Hers)
i9 12900K /Corsair Vengeance 6000 2X16 32GB DDR5/ w/Pro Art ASUS RTX 4060 Ti 16GB/EVGA 850 /80 Gold PSU (Mine)

Old System
MSI Z690 A Pro DDR4 (Third Party WIFI)
i9 12900K
RAM (I have a bunch of DDR4 RAM kits that work just fine single 16GB/Double 32GB/Quad Sets 32GB and 64GB all of these work fine!)
Pro Art RTX 4060 Ti 16GB (*GTX 1660 Ti 8GB)-the hero GPU!

-My old system was working great.
-The wife built her first PC last Summer '23 and recently her ASRock Z790 MB went out. She went to turn on her PC and and it simply quit posting. (still under warranty) so she just replaced it, gave the old one to me and said if I wanted to take the trouble to RMA it I could have it!
-She was running (*Hers) a i9 13Gen CPU, the T-Force RAM and a RTX 4090 with a Corsair RM1000e 80 Plus Gold efficiencyPSU. The system was seemingly unstable until 9 months later the MB went out. She felt it was the RAM that may have caused the problem.
-SO!
-I got the MB back and moved everything to the new board w/4060 and got the new Corsair RAM heeding her concerns for the T-Force maybe being bad, and my EVGA 850 PSU.
-SO!
-Everything was working great on my build when the ASRock Z790 just quit posting again but this time now the 4060 wouldn't post either!
-I have since Flashed the BIOS and Utility Fiormware update and installed the recently updated drivers.
-Now it posts on my old bord until I do anything and it just restarts...and then keeps restarting
-I put my old system back together and luckily had my old GTX 1660Ti to save me.

Is the problem with the new DDR5 RAM system and or are there inherent issues with the rollout of DDR5 RAM?
Surely two random sets of DDR5 RAM aren't the problem...are they?
And what do you think happened to the 4060 in the crash?
Thanks for any input on this issue!

Anyone else experiencing these same problems on these products? Anyone?! Anyone?! Ferris?!

*Next time I post I'll break it down in to chapters and add a table of contents"

Lutfij

Titan
Now it posts on my old bord until I do anything and it just restarts...and then keeps restarting
Did you reinstall your OS after you'd migrated to the older board from the new?

And what do you think happened to the 4060 in the crash?
What sort of temps was the GPU running at before it seemingly kicked the bucket? In fact, did you try and drop the GPU into another system with at least 550W of power for the entire system.