claire

I would like to go into chat rooms online but for some
reason this computer won't...

It tells me I don't have the right program installed to
open the chats....

OK, so what do I need and where can I find it ??
BTW...I am running WinXP Home....

Thank you

from the subject, it looks like you need to learn java language.

go here to download/install java to your computer
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

--
Tin,
n0bOdy