spyderfx

Honorable
May 12, 2012
My case came with wires for JFP1 and HDA, but nothing for JFP2. I figured I had to buy a wire for that separately, but then I came across a strange looking connector on my PSU with four pin holes in it that look like they would fit part of the JFP2 pins.

Is this what I'm supposed to plug into the JFP2?

G

what motherboard do you have?
did you read the manual?
do NOT plug in anything from your psu that you are unsure of!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo don't connect anything from PSU to MOBO except for the standard power connections, 24 pins and 12V.
That's the JFP2, it's for Power LED and Speakers
B972B2A.jpg

spyderfx

Honorable
May 12, 2012
I have the MSI Z77a-GD55

Went through the manual for both the case and the motherboard and it wasn't really helpful other than for what each pins were.

There were two cables that came with the case that were for headphones and mic, and then the JFP1.

The JFP2 is mysteriously missing. I wouldn't worry about it but my motherboard isn't making any beeps and I think it's because I'm missing the JFP2 cable.

spyderfx

Honorable
May 12, 2012
Thanks for your replies. The problem isn't that I don't know which pins are which, but that the manual doesn't say what I'm supposed to use to plug into it.

Does the cable usually come with the case? Or is it the motherboard? I was able to plug in the other connectors but I'm lacking a cable for the JFP2.