Senbonzakura_miku

Commendable
May 13, 2019
The problem start to happen only when for once time japanese language is added as another of keyboard's languages. my meaning is:
Control Panel \Clock, Language, and Region \Region and Language \[tab] Keyboard and Languages \[Button] Change keyboards... \[tab] General {&} [button] Add \ Japanese-keyboard-Microsoft IME .
since i pressed okay for the open windows, seconds later, keyboard disconnected, The "USB Not Recognized.." pop up showed.
it fixes by or [rarely] waiting several seconds, or [usually] physically disconnecting the keyboard's usb from the port. and reconnecting it and repeating this process several times, at least until it doesn't show the error and the numlock light turns on, on the keyboard. it is connected for several minutes, or hours, and disconnects. might be any time. it does not matter that keyboard is in use or not. but while trying to type in japanese, the chance is much higher.

removing the japanese language seems to have no effect. still disconnects happen.
the problem is not from the keyboard. the wire is also healthy. i don't remember this happened on other keyboards or not. but this is ridiculous.
several months ago i had used google japanese input installed (hardly, as it is rare to find it)on another windows on same pc, but that had the same problem. the problem seems like to lower by the time. This is the graph:
1st day of japanese language set: 20 disconnects a day
3rd day: 10~15 disconnects a day
after several weeks: 5 disconnects a day.

but it never reaches zero.

current windows 7 is installed several months on this pc, and 3 days ago as soon as i set jap... lang... for keyboard, disconnects started. so the problem is from japan (heh) .

Keyboard is an English US qwerty type that you can find anywhere. not so cheap but made in China.

Last edited:

Senbonzakura_miku

Commendable
May 13, 2019
no, connecting to other ports does not help. still happens.
it does not happen to any other usbs connected. Just the keyboard.
it doesn't matter how many usbs are connected. Keyboard disconnects even when nothing else is connected.
on keyboard physically disconnect (intentionally, and not while error occurence), when connect again, the chance is very high that you will get USB Not Recognized error, maybe 7 times until on 8th connect, it works. Again, problem is not from the usb port, there are usb 3.1 ports, healthy, it still happens. there are 2's also but it does not differ.