Question keyboard doesn't work

RedSpaded

Commendable
May 6, 2017
when it started the PC the lights turned red on the PC case followed by strange beep which never happened before and since then my keyboard doesn't work and I even tried old keyboards but they don't work too , in Device Manager keyboard doesn't even show up and the problem started today, yesterday was normal. I don't know what to do please help.
PS. I even tried solving the problem by following threads on the internet P.P.S. my keyboard is wired not wireless

RedSpaded

Commendable
May 6, 2017
I tried plugging and unplugging, restarting PC, searching device manager, plugging in different keyboard, trying every single port on my case and now I'm writing this text using my mic.

RedSpaded

Commendable
May 6, 2017
I'm currently using that old keyboard with PS/2 port and it works.
I tried disconnecting all USB devices (Headset and Mouse) and then Keyboard works (didn't move it to other port).
I tried replacing PSU and it still happeness, also I have a thing now where my PC freezes for 1-2 min and Headphones and Mouse cuts up and doesn't respond till PC is frozen but this old keyboard works + if I try to go on internet when it's frosen with just keyboard it doesn't want to open any websites (strange =_=).
I have to do some work on my PC but this thing keeps annoying me.