Tempurr

Prominent
Mar 19, 2019
So I just finished up a new rig and I went to boot up and get into the bios to start the windows installation process and I realized my keyboard isn’t working, it’s not lit up and hitting del to get into bios did nothing so I tried every other USB port and same issue any idea how to fix this?

Solution
Hello! No I had no initial signal from either display port but I found out that Ive made a rookie mistake and bought the wrong motherboard the issue was the cpu and mobo where incompatible and that’s why nothing worked, thank you for the reply though!

Tempurr

Prominent
Mar 19, 2019
Hello! No I had no initial signal from either display port but I found out that Ive made a rookie mistake and bought the wrong motherboard the issue was the cpu and mobo where incompatible and that’s why nothing worked, thank you for the reply though!

Solution

Good you found the issue, this is why we need full details in the post, the keyboard not working is very different from nothing working.