[SOLVED] Las teclas Q, W, ´, + y Inicio no funcionan como deberian --- The Q, W, ´, + and Home keys do not work as they should.

Jan 13, 2021
Las teclas no funcionan como se debe, solo dejaron de funcionar de la nada, hay veces en las que funcionan algunas de esas teclas y hay veces que no, ademas, cuando presiono la tecla TAB, Q y W al mismo tiempo, se activa la tecla de mutear la pc, solo con esas teclas. AYUDAAAA.

Translation:

The Q, W, ´, + and Home keys do not work as they should.

The keys do not work as they should, they just stopped working out of nowhere, there are times when some of those keys work and there are times when they do not, also, when I press the TAB, Q and W keys at the same time, the mute pc key, only with those keys

Solution
Translation:

The keys do not work as they should, they just stopped working out of nowhere, there are times when some of those keys work and there are times when they do not, also, when I press the TAB, Q and W keys at the same time, the mute pc key, only with those keys

purple? fun to read on dark theme

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs...

Colif

Win 11 Master
Translation:

purple? fun to read on dark theme

Try a clean boot and see if it changes anything - make sure to read instructions and make sure NOT to disable any microsoft services or windows won't load right - https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows

if clean boot fixes it, it shows its likely a startup program. You should, over a number of startups. restart the programs you stopped to isolate the one that is to blame.

Solution