Question Late 3.5mm jack (headphone) detection + weak Wi-Fi signal

Nov 18, 2021
When I plug headphone cables in a 3.5mm jack of my case (front or back), the detection notification will show lately (after 4 to 7 sec) and I can't use it until the awareness of the system also the signal of the motherboard Wi-Fi was very weak until I disabled it and plugged an adapter which fixed the signal strength.
Also when I connect a Bluetooth headphone to the PC its sound's so noisy when I move even a little bit while there isn't an issue when I connect it to a laptop.
I wanna know whether these problems are relevant and/or are a hardware (motherboard) issue or a software (windows) one and how can I fix them.
---
PC age: 1 year
OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows Version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363
PSU: 750W WHITE COOLER MASTER (No heavy use for gaming, etc. just coding)
CPU: AMD RYZEN 9 3900X
GPU: RTX 2070 SUPER XC ULTRA EVGA
RAM: OCPC 32GB DUAL XT 3200 CL16
Motherboard: ASUS B550 MA WIFI PRIME
Motherboard BaseBoard Version: Rev X.0x
Case: MB530P COOLER MASTER
Storage (drive C): 124 GB free of 930 GB (1TB Lexas SSD M.2 PCI)
Storage (drive D): 3.22 TB free of 3.63 TB (4TB WD purple)

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information (version)

Include:

CPU
GPU
RAM
Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, even bit-mining?

My immediate thought is that the PSU may be starting to falter and fail in some manner.

Look in Window's Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that you can associate with the headphone and/orl wireless connection problems.

Nov 18, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information (version)

Include:

CPU
GPU
RAM
Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?
PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition? Heavy use for gaming, video editing, even bit-mining?

My immediate thought is that the PSU may be starting to falter and fail in some manner.

Look in Window's Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events that you can associate with the headphone and/orl wireless connection problems.
I updated the post